Hyderabad to Rajahumundry Cabs
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Cabs Booking:
Hoy provides Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Cab services round trip, one-way, tour packages with effective cost based on KM rate, hire, distance, rentals around 24/7 hours. Rajahmundry is at a Distance of 430kms from Hyderabad. Hygiene is the top-most priority for HoyCabs. That’s why we make sure that the cab you book is completely clean. Considering the Covid-19 situation, we confirm that each car is sanitized before the journey and each one the safety protocols are followed thoroughly. The temperature of drivers is checked before every trip, and wearing masks is mandatory for the passengers also as drivers. Hoy provides a wide range variety of cabs from Mini, Sedan, Suv’s and Luxury cars. HOY appoints local drivers so that they can acts as guides also.
How to Reach Rajhamundry from Hyderabad:
Rajhamundry is One of the Main cities in state of AndhraPradesh in South India. Rajhamundry is known as the birth place of Telugu language since the “Adikavi Nannaya” was born here who translated the Mahabaratha into telugu along with Tikkanna and Yeranna poets. We can reach Rajhamundry from Hyderabad through khammam or Vijayawada by Roadways, Railways and Airways. Among these Roadways is best option for travellers since we can enjoy the scenic beauty of nature. HOY Cabs provides best tour packages from Hyderabad to Rajhamundry at unbeatable rates around 24/7 service. HOY also maintain hygiene atmosphere in the cabs by sanitizing the car before and after every trip and its drivers are mandatory to wear mask. One can opt trip from Hyderabad to Rajamundry by clicking the Route in Hoy App.
Facts About Rajhamundry:
Rajhamundry is one of the main and biggest cities in the state of Andhrapradesh situated on the bank of Sacred River Godavari in East Godavari District. If us known for its Cultural, Atmospheric and rich heritage.Some if the well known facts of it are:
- Birth place of Telugu Language: It is well known as Birth place for Telugu language since the Famous “Adikavi” Nannayya was born here and he translated the 5th Veda Mahabharatha into telugu Language along with Tikkanna and Yearanna.
- Cultural Capital of Andhrapradesh: It is known as Cultural Capital of Andhrapradesh due to its rich heritage. It is ruled by many famous dynasties like chalukyas, Kakatiyas,Reddies, Vijayanagaram dynasty etc..
- History: It is named after its Ruler Raja Raja Narendra of Chalukya dynasty in the 11th century. It has many historic and famous places like Sir Aurthur Cotton Bridge, Godavari Pushkar Ghat etc.
- Area Significance: It is the seventh largest city of State Andhrapradesh and it is Revenue headdquarters of East Godavari District.
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Car Rental:
Most of the travellers prefer journeys via roads because people can enjoy the Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Car rentals with scenic nature and makes them feel comfortable with their private cars. Most people prefer car travels rather going in their own vehicles as comfort and relaxation are important for the travellers.
Here come the Hoy Cabs services where you can book different sizes of cars. Customers privacy and safety is priority for Hoy Cab and it ensures it. Hoy ensures with professional drivers and has good knowledge about the visiting places. HOY cabs drivers also acts as guides for its customers.Local talent has been encouraged with taking local people as drivers and make their trip happy without any hassles.
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Cabs Cost: Cab fares for bookings Hyderabad to Rajhamundry are as below
|Types of Cabs||Passenger Capacity||One-way Fares Starts From||Round Trip Fares Starts From|
|Swift Dzire, Xcent||4||Rs.||Km@11*|
Notes: Tolls, Driver Beta, If Night allowances, and Parking not included
The process of booking a cab on Hoy Cabs is pretty easy. You can visit the Hoycab website or make a call to us on 6304130322 or just need to download the Hoycab app. In order to book your cab, you’ve got to fill within the city of your origin, the destination, your departure date, and timings. Once all the details are filled in, simply click on the ‘Search’ option.
On the Hoy app, you will get a wide range of car options available at different prices. The fares depend on a lot of factors such as the type of cab you are choosing, we provide hatchbacks(mini), sedans, and SUVs. the in-car facilities provided, the route you’re taking to travel also as your date of journey. You can choose a cab which meets your travel requirements.
Hoycabs offers 24/7 reliable services with effective tracking of the car route. You can share the route with your loved ones and can give them the confidence of happy traveling. Hoy also gives you transparent billing with hassle-free payments. There are no hidden charges right from the trip starts. Anyone can pay the billing through various payment options like UPI, Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking, and even cash.
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Taxi:
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Taxi makes people enjoy the ride with beautiful places in the middle of the Journey. Rajhamundry is the cultural Capital of Andhrapradesh and it is one of the Biggest city with commercial establishments and with rich heritage. Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state. It is the place with all connecting routes from domestic to international places. It is majorly known for its IT sector. It has a number of Top MNC companies including IT, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Pharma, Food & retail. The city is noted for its monuments which include the masterpiece of Charminar and therefore the fort of Golconda.
The must-visit places in Rajhamundry: You can car hire or Taxi hire to visit nearby places through Hoycab’s
- Sir Arthur Cotton Bridge: The famous Bridge known as Cotton Bridge is built on River Godavari in Rajhamundry.it is the largest Rail company Road bridge in Asian Continent.Nany tourist visits this place to see the Architecture and beauty of it.
- Iskcon Rajhamundry: This is one of the most visiting places in Rajhamundry where Sri Lord Krishna is Worshipped and Iskcon Society maintains it.
- Pushkar Ghat: This is the most visiting Pilgrimage center in Rajhamundry where many Devotees visit this place and takes holy bath in River Godavari and takes blessings of Sacred River Godavari Matha and many Hindu temples are situated nearby this Ghat. Godavari Harathi is Eyefeast in the Evening for Devotees and Tourists.
- Maredumulli waterfalls: This is most visiting waterfalls by tourists where it attracts us by its natural scenic beauty and bamboo chicken is famous here.
- Godavari Boating: This is must visiting spot where tourists can enjoy the beauty of River Godavari by Boating in it and they can travel to Papikondalu also with package in Boating.
- Many other famous Temples like Venkateshwara swamy temple, Markandeya temple, Veerabhadra Swamy Temple, Museum etc are present in Rajhamundry. It is the best weekend trip for Tourists.
HOY cabs offers Best tour Package to Rajhamundry from Hyderabad at reasonable fares.
Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Cab Faqs:
- Best Rajhamundry Tour Packages
Best Rajhamundry Tour packages comes with Hoycabs with reasonable fares around 24/7 service with drivers as guides.
- A Day trip from Hyderabad to Rajhamundry Trips
The Distance between Hyderabad and Rajhamundry is 430 Kms and around a 7.5 hour ride from Hyderabad to Rajhamundry.
- Map of Hyderabad to Rajhamundry:
Rajhamundry is in East Godavari district of AndhraPradesh state and it is Revenue headdquarters for East Godavari District.
- How to Reach Rajhamundry from Hyderabad
To reach Rajhamundry from Hyderabad Hoycabs car rentals, Cab services, outstation cabs are best ways and Hoy offers the trip at unbeatable fares.
- Hyderabad to Rajhamundry trip: Travel guide
To make your Rajhamundry trip memorable and comfortable. Hoycabs offers best packages along with travel guide and it’s tourists spots with experienced local drivers.
|Car Type||Models Include||Passengers||Ideal For|
|AC Sedans||Etios, Amaze, Dzire etc.||4 Pax||Comfortable trips with small families|
|AC Hatchbacks||Indica, Ritz, Micra etc.||4 Pax||Budget trips over short distances|
|AC SUVs & MUVs||Innova, Ertiga, Xylo etc.||6-7 Pax||Premium trips with large families|
|AC Minivans||Tempo Travellers||12 Pax||Large groups of friends & families|
|Luxury Cars||Corolla, Camry, BMW etc.||4 Pax||Pampering yourself with Luxury|
This is the third time I’ve chosen Hoycabs to rent outstation cabs, and each time the service was fantastic at the time of booking. The taxis arrived on schedule, the rides were safe, and the competent drivers did not overspeed. Excellent value for money.
The most cost-effective, efficient, and pleasant automobile rental experience available. Professional and courteous driver with excellent navigation abilities. I’m very pleased I went with Savaari. I would suggest this service to anyone seeking for a car hire in Hyderabad. Five out of five stars!
What are the options available for Hyderabad to Vijayawada Cabs?
Your Hyderabad to Vijayawada taxi ticket comes with world-class amenities in automobile types such as the Indica, Etios, Dzire, and Innova. Choose from 4 and 6-seater vehicles to meet your demands, and obtain driver information 30 minutes before the journey.
What are the popular places to visit in Vijayawada by Cab?
Here’s a list of some of the best places to visit in Vijayawada.
Undavalli Caves, Vijayawada. …
Mogalarajapuram Caves, Vijayawada. …
Prakasam Barrage, Vijayawada. …
Bhavani Island, Vijayawada. …
Victoria Jubilee Museum or Bapu Museum, Vijayawada. …
Kondapalli Fort, Vijayawada. …
Gandhi Hill, Vijayawada. …
Kanaka Durga Temple, Vijayawada.